We're building a better way to measure QA and caller satisfaction
Transparent call center performance scoring
Statistically-significant, actually-anonymous, consumer-driven, year-round test calls to measure and level up your caller satisfaction rates.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe for beta testing opportunities!
Why are we doing this?
Existing testing practices need modernized.
If any of these notions resonate, subscribe to our newsletter to learn how we're approaching these issues.
- Account ranges are chosen by the call center, and don't represent an appropriate cross-section of accounts and industries handled.
- Common reports of cheating by telling agents which accounts are scored or picking very basic call flows to be tested
- The testing companies don't spoof or use disposable numbers, so agents memorize the caller ID or area-code prefix to be on their best behavior when they see it
- The scoring is inflexible, punishing organizations who proactively adjust and improve their customer campaigns.
- Testing details are not easily available, requiring a request for information to verify the call against internal QA
- Testing is not done year round, but during predefined "seasons"
- Scoring and results are not publicly verifiable
- IVR and other automated systems, including non-live workflows are not tested
Level up your call center
All rights reserved © 2020